Re: [glassfish-dev] [cu-dev] Omniconcurrent

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 7:41 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the Omniconcurrent files have been changed since they came from Payara.

In the first commit only the files where portions copyright has been added. Specifically the concurrent-impl and concurrent-impl are straight copies. concurrent-extras is a collection of files copied from various locations.

I can give permission to sign over the IP of the changes to Eclipse.

Alternatively, we could essentially redo Omniconcurrent in a new EE4J repo under the GlassFish project first. That would mean copying the exact same code over again to the Eclipse repo, donating that to Eclipse, and then I can apply the same changes again, this time directly using Eclipse/EE4J.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top