[glassfish-dev] How to build glassfish in less than an hour?

Hi,

I need to do some changes in GF codebase in order to test my work. Building GF with mvn -U -C clean install -Pstaging -Dcheckstyle.skip=true is taking me ~90 - ~135 mins today and it seems I'm not the only one seeing the build getting slower over past ~6 months[1]. What do I have to do in order to get the build time on my box to something reasonable again?

thanks,
--lukas

[1]: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/23692

Back to the top