Re: [glassfish-dev] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Jakarta EE 9/GlassFish User Acceptance Testing
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 08:39:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=payara.fish; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=payara.fish; dkim=pass header.d=payara.fish; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=xo9dg1sWxTpr/w5QCoTRQJV8+90WfltpAbhBHmD7Shc=; b=lr1GS1ydGms1xGN9L0UGL9m7tjdHSD5BzKZUSIN0Y+74NrHFxcTG2ZEYrw3E/1FpksTLFkpNhhf6h7WaFxV3zMh9Am2EbEWZk33OiheIPCM2z+TiZnfnLbltYluo0xj9c8h9e80qYkC8xXTQRo9dBEud5klcFX/S6XUGkFaIamlzpfMQtzVwCYO8G7Ub4BcVO8YOSFR9ga94yu/H5BE0rO+DCUZ2aypBRqFWjumm4M2oxwmYqAEZbYJsTbJeOJ2O8kfvZveXp39qmCSfOhUvxNVX96Pk9XgAc103aYEqqJC3eloqYn9cR2YbxCNQw7KsECEjDXA9CVcu/bH8t/lGEw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=etmtberjUWypy9INsZn1BaNISquuy473xM/if2OjAGFmOFHZ+csRP9+3rEUaLgSp2wV6z442fL4wzKDVXLd6NoBITBTKMsrPsiayDfQgIxmZdftCH48F8fcTVhcm8j74nTsFsMHuViAAFTfumkvqHW/Jr2jesUrPi1E6bV/RguT3U1FtSuZ0S2bbhtTjMU9b+bNP6Cezbwol+PoyWmSndA2Z1IeaUbUGbggoMs1/oiOapIdxaWIxV+X65cXI7YgexnOnjNTG4rfzhAABmir/8t9UMnlQtALhIchGJ5uZxOSo8sY7ISUp06LUTY0kRc9d6ARr+1rXp2cxkNbF+jcaAQ==

Hi Reza,

My contributions to GlassFish are focussed on driving forward Jakarta EE 9 and supporting the TCK work. Looking forward I will also contribute to driving Jakarta EE 10 forward when the time comes. Others on the project will have additional goals and they can take the initiative and drive those forward.

We have just completed a huge effort to migrate GlassFish to the Jakarta namespace. What will add value at the moment is test migrating applications to Jakarta EE 9 to identify gaps and inconsistencies so we can hit the Jakarta EE 9 GA date.

Steve