Re: [glassfish-dev] Publishing a milestone build

Hi Arjan,

Thank you. I've modified the job and now there is the 6.0.0-M1 version of GlassFish in staging. It is possible to check it for consistency.

I would approximate release job duration to 1 hour and 30 minutes (as soon as we have only one positive result since restoration from Eclipse's backup). But it works with all new required configurations.

Regards,

Maxim