Re: [glassfish-dev] Publishing a milestone build

Hi Steve,

After doing some changes in release job configuration I've found that the current master is not build-able using those maven commands which where used a year before:

mvn -B -q -Pstaging,oss-release,release-phase2,embedded -DskipTests -Ddoclint=none -Dmaven.javadoc.failOnError=false deploy

Do you know if something changed for release build since that time or shall current master be fixed accordingly?

The error log can be found here:

https://ci.eclipse.org/glassfish/view/all/job/glassfish-release/96/console

Regards,

Maxim