Re: [glassfish-dev] Tagging and releasing GlassFish

On 6/11/20 7:43 PM, Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote:
I can’t imagine it will be a problem

the jta binary in glassfish-m1.zip may contain different RC2 bits than maven central if GF gets build _before_ jta is fully refreshed. This is common problem if the stuff is being kept in staging only and only refreshed occasionally.

--lukas

*From:*glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> *On Behalf Of *Tom Jenkinson
*Sent:* 11 June 2020 18:31
*To:* glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* Re: [glassfish-dev] Tagging and releasing GlassFish

I will go ahead and deploy a new version of Jakarta Transactions RC2 to staging

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 17:07, Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I am wanting to push a new version of Jakarta Transactions to
    staging and then release it. The code itself should be the same as
    the version in the current RC2 but there is update to will appear in
    the Javadocs. Please let me know if it will cause you a problem and
    sorry for the short notice.

    On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 09:49, Steve Millidge (Payara)