Re: [glassfish-dev] Tagging and releasing GlassFish

I am wanting to push a new version of Jakarta Transactions to staging and then release it. The code itself should be the same as the version in the current RC2 but there is update to will appear in the Javadocs. Please let me know if it will cause you a problem and sorry for the short notice.