Re: [glassfish-dev] A bit of an update on GlassFish 6.0

Hi,

On 4/6/20 4:39 PM, Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote:
To summarise when trying to move GlassFish to the jakarta namespace we are becoming blocked on upstream implementation projects. We aren’t committers on a large number of these projects so can’t make RC releases. Does anybody know how we can track when these projects make an RC release?

probably not exactly what you are looking for but some jenkins job creating a PR against glassfish repo or sending heads up email to some list/people built around 'mvn -U -C versions:display-property-updates -Pstaging' could do the trick. At least this is something I have in couple of projects and it works well in protecting projects against human forgetfulness.

thanks,
--lukas

Steve Millidge

Payara