From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/25/20 2:42 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [glassfish-dev] PR Approval in the GlassFish project

Hi,

As we are starting the development on GlassFish 6.0 I would like to agree how we gain approval of PRs.

As a balance between speed and oversight I suggest this rule.

“A PR can be merged by any committer (including the creator) after 1 approved review by another committer from a different organisation.”

Thoughts?

If everybody is OK I will add to the Contributing doc. If there are other suggestions please reply with an alternate suggestion and we can put to the vote.

Thanks

Steve

Back to the top