Re: [geomesa-users] geomesa exception under geoserver

Hello,

Jackson may be an issue, but the larger problem is that geomesa 2.1.0 is only compatible with geoserver 2.13 and earlier. Geoserver 2.14 made some incompatible package changes to the core geometry libraries. Our next release (2.2.0), which should be out in the next few weeks, will support geoserver 2.14 (but not earlier versions).

Thanks,

Emilio