Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa-HBase and Azure HDInsight

Hi Emilio,

Enabling LOOSE_BBOX did not return the result, but disabling remote.filtering returns the result. Does it confirm the coprocessor is the problem? (It's right from my understanding of your comments, but I just want to make it sure.)

Thank you!

With regards,
Jason Koh