Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa-HBase and Azure HDInsight

Hello,

Does your HBase instance have multiple region servers? I believe that you need to copy the GeoMesa jar file into the lib folder for each region server.

You can test to see if it's a classpath issue by setting loose_bbox to true - in that case, simple queries (e.g. bbox and/or date without any transformations) won't require any distributed code, and should work regardless of the jar being installed.

Thanks,

Emilio