Re: [geomesa-users] Tools/Utilities to analyze Geomesa query stats

Nice. The 'bin' parameter should be optional (if not it's a bug), but it will filter based on whether the query was encoded in our custom 16-byte output format. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then setting it to false should be fine :)

The spark endpoint was developed against spark 1.6 I believe, so likely it has broken with newer versions. You'd need to figure out the classpath that works for both spark and geoserver. From your earlier email it looks like the whole jar is being excluded because it contains 'javax/servlet/Servlet.class'. So to start you can try excluding that from the jar. However, you're likely to run into a series of class-path related errors, and have to fix them one by one until things work (or you give up :).

If you do get it working, it'd be great to get it committed back to the project!

Thanks,

Emilio