Re: [geomesa-users] Tools/Utilities to analyze Geomesa query stats

Although it's not documented well (at all?), GeoMesa has a rest API for reading the queries table:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/tree/master/geomesa-web/geomesa-web-data
http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/web_data.html

You shouldn't need the spark jars from the documentation if you are just accessing the query table. The documentation focuses on the analytic endpoint, but there is another endpoint under 'stats' that will let you query the queries table:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-web/geomesa-web-data/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/web/analytics/StatsEndpoint.scala#L51

If you can't muddle through it, write back and I can provide better instructions.

Thanks,

Emilio