Re: [geomesa-users] Bigtable Installation Query

Hello,

Generally we bundle some scripts with the distribution that make it easier to download the required dependencies, but it looks like we haven't kept the Bigtable script up to date... I will open a ticket to update that and add a note to the docs. However, the jars listed are all third-party jars that you can download from maven central (which is what our scripts do):

http://search.maven.org/

hth,

Emilio