[geomesa-users] Bigtable Installation Query

Good Day,

I've got a question here that I suspect is entirely trivial but haven't been able to answer myself yet - I'm trying to setup a geomesa/geoserver instance on a Google Compute VM (Ubuntu 16.04) using Bigtable as the data store.

I've succesfully built geomesa with the options as described and have geoserver running on localhost, I'm just struggling with copying the requisite JAR files into geoserver as documented here: http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/bigtable/install.html#installing-geomesa-bigtable-in-geoserver

If I am building from source, how to build these files? Sorry for the newbie question!

Kind regards,
Tristan

Back to the top