Re: [geomesa-users] Empty result with LOOSE_BBOX==FALSE option

One other thing - it might be that this is caused by a misconfiguration of the 'remote filters' parameter. With loose bbox enabled, a simple query like that won't trigger any remote code. However, with loose bbox disabled, it will try to use remote hbase filters, which require the geomesa runtime jar to be installed in hbase:

http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/hbase/install.html#deploying-the-geomesa-hbase-distributed-runtime-jar

You can control remote filtering through a data store config, or through a system property as mentioned in that link.

Thanks,

Emilio