Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa bounding box query Accuracy

Thanks Emilio for reply the things mentioned in your reply, worked for me.

regards,
Sandeep.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Emilio Lahr-Vivaz <elahrvivaz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

You can control the loose bounding box behavior as a data store parameter with the key "looseBoundingBox" set to Boolean.FALSE, or on a per query basis [1].

More recent versions of the HBase data store (starting with GeoMesa 1.3.2) will have improved accuracy even with loose bounding boxes, if distributed filters are installed as described here [2] and here [3]

Thanks,

Emilio

[1] http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/datastores/query_config.html#loose-bounding-box
[2] http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/hbase/install.html#deploying-the-geomesa-hbase-distributed-runtime-jar