[geomesa-users] NoSuchAuthorityCodeException: No code "EPSG:4326" from authority "EPSG" found for object of type "EngineeringCRS"

Hi,

I am trying to get an Spark Ingestion Example going, which is based on your original MapReduce example as well as some code from the "Mastering Spark for Data Science".
I am using sbt. The `build.sbt` file has a simple `first` merge strategy defined (code available here). The scala code is available here.

I build the fat jar and then run it on Spark like so:

```bash
sbt clean assembly
# submit job
spark-submit --master local[4] \
  --class examples.IngestDataWithSpark \
  target/scala-2.11/GeoMesaSparkExample-assembly-0.1.jar
```

Then I get an error returned:

```
NoSuchAuthorityCodeException: No code "EPSG:4326" from authority "EPSG" found for object of type "EngineeringCRS"
```

This Stackoverflow thread indicates that the merge strategy might not be correct, but I couldn't resolve the issue. I'd appreciate if you could point out the solution.

Best regards,
Diethard

Back to the top