Re: [geomesa-users] Shapefile Import (Accumulo Data Store) - override.reserved.words

Hi David,

Normally you can set it pretty easily in the simple feature type, as described here:

http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/datastores/index_config.html#setting-schema-options

However, for shapefile ingests, you don't have direct control over the simple feature type being created...

As a work-around, you could create the schema before ingesting the shapefile. You'd want to match the name and schema from the shapefile. The code where it's created is here:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-utils/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/utils/geotools/GeneralShapefileIngest.scala#L51

(if you're using 1.3.1 I think the code has changed slightly, but should be similar)

I've also filed an issue here: https://geomesa.atlassian.net/browse/GEOMESA-1883

Thanks,

Emilio