Re: [geomesa-users] geomesa-hbase-datastore's class DataStore return null and i got a NullPointException

Hi,

The most common issue here is a classpath issue.  Are you including all the GeoMesa HBase, HBase, and Hadoop dependencies?

To help check things out, you can change the call from using " DataStoreFinder.getDataStore" to something like "new HBaseDataStoreFactory(). createDataStore(params)".

If you see ClassNotFound or similar exceptions, those errors may give enough hints about what to add to the classpath.  Otherwise, if you are seeing others error, let us know and we can make suggestions from there.

Cheers,

Jim