Re: [geomesa-users] geomesa-hbase-datastore's class DataStore return null and i got a NullPointException

If the data store finder is returning null, it means that you don't have the correct jars on your classpath. Make sure that you have the geomesa-hbase-datastore jar, and include the hbase jars as described in th geoserver install:

http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/hbase/install.html#installing-geomesa-hbase-in-geoserver

There may be additional jars required if you are not running inside geoserver, but I don't believe we have documented those anywhere.

In addition, if you are creating any uber jars (i.e. with the maven shade or assembly plugin), make sure that the META-INF/services files are not overwriting each other.

Thanks,

Emilio