Re: [geomesa-users] Queries on multiple features

Thanks Emilio.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Emilio Lahr-Vivaz <elahrvivaz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you are going to use spark, we have a spark sql integration that you may find useful:

http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/web_data.html#analytic-web-service

It may not work well for joining on spatial predicates though - spatial predicates are handled by our GeoMesa layer, and non-spatial predicates are handled by the spark sql layer.