[geomesa-users] Queries on multiple features

I have a common case, as it seems, but not sure, if I understand how to handle it correctly.

First of all, I have 2 feature types stored in geomesa.example Accumulo catalog:
* Natural objects (polygons + suppose attribute "type"=water/forest)
* POI (points + suppose attribute "name")

What is the correct way to query "Give me list of POI within 1km to Natural objects of type=water"

It looks like a Spark RDD join - but in fact I am searching for native CQL query in this case.

Thanks

Back to the top