[geomesa-users] Regarding GDELT FULL loads

Hi,

Assuming I understand Accumulo correctly, and “update/insert” to a table with identical data simply updates the current record and does not add a new one.  Is this accurate?

So, for example, I load the http://data.gdeltproject.org/events/20150824.export.CSV.zip file using the Geomesa GDELT loader.  If I run the exact same file a second time, are all the records duplicated, or following my initial understanding the existing records are updated?

Chris Snider

Senior Software Engineer

Intelligent Software Solutions, Inc.

Direct (719) 452-7257