Re: [geomesa-users] Accumulo Shell commands for Geomesa

Emilio,

Thanks for the information.

To answer to question;

I loaded some GDELT-FULL data that I downloaded from the GDELT site last week.  I didn’t write down/store the last file I had processed.  Since I was running them in sequence, I hoped to run a quick Accumulo shell “query” to find the max date loaded.

I’ll look into the WPS calls since I need to test our integrated security on that anyway.

Chris Snider

Senior Software Engineer

Intelligent Software Solutions, Inc.