[geomesa-users] How to remove a FeatureType?

Folks,

I've just discovered that the following code:
  DataStore dataStore = DataStoreFinder.getDataStore(options);
  dataStore.removeSchema(options.tableName);

has no effect in removing the feature type (tableName contains the name of the FeatureType).

By the way, I tried to remove the FeatureType using the geomesa CLI tools, but it needs a "catalog" parameter, which I did not provide when creating the FeatureType.

Any help on both issues?

Cheers,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
Skype: lmorandini

Back to the top