[geomesa-users] RC6 maven release artifacts

Hi,

This is my first post on the list, and I’d like to congratulate you for the great job you achieved on geomesa.

I successfully ran some of the tutorials, including the quickstart with geoserver and the spark analysis. It works great.

I ran into a bug (feature iterator not closed) using rc5 which happened to be fixed in rc6 (probably along with other issues).

I have an Eclipse workspace where I build rc6 from source, but I also have another workspace where I build an “official” release of geomesa from maven repo artifacts.

In this second workspace I’m stuck with rc5 because there is no rc6 maven artifacts in https://repo.locationtech.org/content/repositories/geomesa-releases/org/locationtech/geomesa/

Do you plan to release maven artifacts for 1.0.0-rc.6 sooner or later ?

By the way, another question : is there some sort of roadmap and/or issue tracker for geomesa ?

Thank you a lot in advance.

Regards,

Stephane

Back to the top