Re: [geomesa-users] mvn install and accumulo version

Deepanjana,

At the minute, we haven't been able to maintain branches which include both our latest development and support the various versions of Hadoop clouds.

The version you have built does have Emilio's recent changes which add GeoMesa Input and Output formats. Since you had mentioned changing to Scalding 0.13.1, I wanted to point out that there may be incompatibilities there.

If you are fine using Scalding 0.11, things should work. The good news is that since rc.5, there haven't been any Accumulo table schema changes. In short, any data you write should be fine. You can update code which reads it separately.

Anyhow, our MapReduce support is new, and we're happy to help you use it.

Thanks,

Jim