[geomesa-users] DataStoreFinder error

I downloaded a fresh QuickStart .. on this part of the code:

// verify that we can see this Accumulo destination in a GeoTools manner
Map<String, String> dsConf = getAccumuloDataStoreConf();
DataStore dataStore = DataStoreFinder.getDataStore(dsConf);

I am receiving this error:
Apr 27, 2015 2:13:18 AM org.geotools.factory.FactoryRegistry scanForPlugins
WARNING: Can't load a service for category "DataStoreFactorySpi". Cause is "ServiceConfigurationError: org.geotools.data.DataStoreFactorySpi: Provider org.locationtech.geomesa.core.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory could not be instantiated".
java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: org.geotools.data.DataStoreFactorySpi: Provider org.locationtech.geomesa.core.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory could not be instantiated

I am coming from using geomesa.rc.2 -- I used to be able to get an instance of a DataStore and create a new geomesa feature just fine.  I want to use rc.5 ... so I blew away all of my org/locationtech/* from my local .m2 repository -- cleaning house / starting over.

I re-built and have the following in my local .m2 repo under org/locationtech:
geomesa-core-accumulo1.5
geomesa-feature-accumulo1.5
geomesa-filter-accumulo1.5
geomesa-jobs-accumulo1.5
geomesa-tools-accumulo1.5
geomesa-utils-accumulo1.5

I'm not sure what I'm missing exactly.  Is this class [org.locationtech.geomesa.core.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory] somehow somewhere outside of the geomesa* jar files?  Is there some other dependency that I'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

-Aaron

Back to the top