Re: [geomesa-users] Assistance with creating attribute indexes?

Aaron,

This is a great question.  You are right about using the
SimpleFeatureTypes class; that is the easiest way.  I checked the
quick-start tutorial, and found that we hadn't updated it to show using
secondary indexes, so I made that change this morning, and pushed it up.
The relevant lines to reference as a working example are here:

https://github.com/geomesa/geomesa-quickstart/blob/master/src/main/java/org/geomesa/QuickStart.java#L126-L136

I hope this helps.  If not, or if you continue to encounter issues,
please just let me know.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris