Re: [geomesa-users] Quickstart fails

On 03/13/2015 01:34 PM, Chris Eichelberger wrote:
> David,
>
> Yes, you did mention it.  My mistake.
Hey no problem I appreciate the quick response.

> I'm mostly baffled, but I am curious about the path you list.  Does
> Accumulo really live in the "/etc" directory?  If so, is it possible
> there are issues with the permissions?
Yes at least party of it does.  I'm trying to use the accumulo that's
pre-packaged for fedora and so things are put in fedora approved
places.  The accumulo-env.sh is renamed accumulo.conf and moved to a
/etc/java area and stuff like that.   I thopught about the permission
issue since I'd already had that problem with the regular directory tree
created with accumulo init since it had to be owned by an accumulo
user.  So I made the jar owned by accumulo but that didn't help.   I'll
keep looking.

Is there any way to configure more debug messages out of accumulo?