Re: [geomesa-dev] Geomesa Feature Count always returning zero!!!

I just tried a count query on a small 6-node cluster i have set up, against a feature type with 20 attributes, and it was generally hitting about 700k entries/second with some sustained peaks around 1.1M entries/second, so your numbers don't seem unreasonable. The speed is usually limited by disk reads - having fewer attributes in your features, having faster disks (SSD), increasing memory and cache size in accumulo will all speed things up.

Thanks,

Emilio