Re: [geomesa-dev] datastore api contract

Hi Jody,

Thanks for bringing these up again.  The changes look reasonable; there are only two things worth discussing briefly:

1.  For the Zookeeper future timeout, would 5 seconds be ok?  It looks like this is designed to avoid either a longer 30-second timeout or a situation where things just hang.

2.  Since we don't have a published style-guide, would it be acceptable to make style changes while merging PRs for these changes?

Thanks in advance,

Jim