Re: [geomesa-dev] Default Accumulo Version

Jim,

Our normal process here is to use profiles and the -P “profile name” .  Inside IntelliJ we just have to check a box under the Maven tab.

For command line, it would usually go something like mvn clean install -P “Accumulo 1.5”

I was not aware of the activation portion of the profile element in maven until I researched it trying to determine what profiles were being activated.  Using the -P “Accumulo 1.5” did not activate that profile as the property is not set or defaulted.

If the expected default is to be Accumulo 1.6, I will leave things as they are and always ensure I set the property the appropriate way for the build I am working.

Thanks,

Chris Snider

Senior Software Engineer

Intelligent Software Solutions, Inc.