[geomesa-dev] Default Accumulo Version

Hi,

I am working through the final updates for GeoServer/GeoTools/Scala.  I found several tests that fail on my Windows system due to character encoding and file paths.  I am changing these to be more forgiving with respect to building in Windows.

One hiccup I found is the defaulting to Accumulo 1.6.2 version based on the property “Accumulo-1.5”.  I did not see in the documentation anywhere that this property had to be set to activate the “Accumulo 1.5” profile.  I use IntelliJ and normally just check the profile check box when building.  However, this activates the “Accumulo 1.6” profile (since the activation flag is set to “!accumulo1.5”) as well as the “Accumulo 1.5” profile.

Is there an issue if I reverse the ordering of the profiles such that you must specifically turn on Accumulo 1.6 and defaults to Accumulo 1.5 vice the current default of 1.6 unless you turn on 1.5?

Chris Snider

Senior Software Engineer

Intelligent Software Solutions, Inc.