Re: [gemoc-dev] Errors on Gemoc for the debug execution (Gemoc : V3.0.0rc1)

Hi
inlined comment :

On 21/05/2021 15:57, Hugo Bantignies wrote:
Hi,

I have several errors using Gemoc Studio for the execution and I do not know how to solve them.
I am currently on the Gemoc Studio : V3.0.0rc1.
This is a rather old version (2018 !?) : is there any reason to not use 3.2.0 or the nightly build ?

1st error : ​Incorrect parameters for InitializeModel

I have this function in my aspects file :

@Step
@InitializeModel
/*Set the activeCapsule */
def public void initializeModel(EList<String> args){
     _self.activeCapsule = _self.getTop();
     _self.inputMessage.setContent(args.get(0))
}

And when I want to execute a model, I get :

2nd error : IllegalArgument

Now, when I remove the initilizationModel function, to test without it, I have this error :

For both 1 an 2: You may have to recreate the launchconfiguration in order to fully update its content according to your changes in the language (ie. make sure that the declared main method correspond to the correct "root" model element , same for initialize method...)
tips: you can see the launchconfig content is you specify a "shared file" in the "common" tab, you'll be able to open the .launch file with an text editor in order to see what is wrong

3rd error : Impossible to launch the FSM example, when I generated my own language.

Maybe I forgot some details about the Language Workbench, but I do not know why I get those errors.
If you want more details about my work, do not hesitate.

more log and errors are availables to analyze the issue:
- in the differents "console"  (in the console view, the menu allows to select the console, messages can be in spead in several of them: the defaul messaging console or a dedicated one)
- in the "error view"

best regards
Didier

Best,