[gemoc-dev] Errors on Gemoc for the debug execution (Gemoc : V3.0.0rc1)

Hi,

I have several errors using Gemoc Studio for the execution and I do not know how to solve them.
I am currently on the Gemoc Studio : V3.0.0rc1.

1st error : â€‹Incorrect parameters for InitializeModel

I have this function in my aspects file :

@Step
@InitializeModel
/*Set the activeCapsule */
def public void initializeModel(EList<String> args){
     _self.activeCapsule = _self.getTop();
     _self.inputMessage.setContent(args.get(0))
}

And when I want to execute a model, I get :

2nd error : IllegalArgument

Now, when I remove the initilizationModel function, to test without it, I have this error :

3rd error : Impossible to launch the FSM example, when I generated my own language.

Maybe I forgot some details about the Language Workbench, but I do not know why I get those errors.
If you want more details about my work, do not hesitate.

Best,

Hugo.

Back to the top