[gemoc-dev] gemoc studio v3.0.0-rc4 online

Hi
as stated in my previous message we freeze the studio features and only do bug fix, and documentation improvment in the next 3 weeks, to simplify it I've prepared a milestone rc4
please use it to test it (and fix it) as much as possible.
when I'll come back from holidays 16th of July, I'll do the release with changes available in the master (except if someone discover a major bug and this bug is still open when I'm back ;-))

You can still prepare pull requests for other features but they will be delayed until the release is done.

best regards
Didier
--
Didier Vojtisek