[gemoc-dev] Release candidate for GEMOC Studio and invitation to join gemoc-dev mailing list

Hi GEMOC

2 informations:
In our last physical meeting during the EclipseconFrance GEMOC Hackaton, we decided to have one regular release per year of the GEMOC Studio during the summer. (Other intermediate releases may be requested on demand for special events) Luckily, we also receive last week the formal approval of the IP process. So we can proceed to the first official release since we moved the studio to the Eclipse foundation :-) To do so, until 16 of July, we are freezing the features and accept only pull requests related to bug fix or doc improvement. If you are interested in following the technical discussions and the finalization process you can join https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/gemoc-dev mailing list.

All commiters and contributors to the studio are encouraged to subscribe (we have now way to check who has subscribed or not, so if involved in the dev, please do it  ;-) )
best regards
Didier Vojtisek