[gemoc-dev] link between aspects and eObjects

Hello,

I'm developing a concurrent language (actually working on the gemoc sigpml language). I'm using pure k3 to define the rewriting rules (no Melange).

The execution worked fine. Now I want to customize the sirius odesign to add an animation layer where runtime data (data defined in k3) can be displayed.

I plan to use a java service to retrieve the data.

What is the entry point for that ? What class is supposed to provide access to aspects from eObjects ?

thanks

julien

--
Julien Deantoni