[gemoc-dev] Request for Assistance - Debugging - Gemoc Project

Hi Team,

I am a Masters student at McGill University, Montreal, Canada.

As a part of an academic project, I have created a small sequential language for health care domain. I have used Gemoc language and modeling workbench for the same. The basic features related to debugging like Multidimensional trace, forward and backward debugging are working fine. However, I have few questions.

1. I have noticed that after downloading GEMOC Studio Eclipse package V2.3.1 - 2017/09/15, many files get missed out because of long file name. I have tried different extractors but the same result. As of now I am using an old version V2.3.0 - 2017/02/27.

2. I am unable to add debugging and animation layer as a language extension of my parent language. It is required to enable breakpoints while debugging. I have taken reference from the online tutorials but it appears that there are some changes in the version of Gemoc studio used by me and hence I am unable to produce the animation effect/enable the break points for my DSML.

In addition, I might be working on another project where I would be studying the evolution of Metamodels over time. For this, I would be requiring the access to Gemoc repository so that I can see different version of ecore files used. Request your help on this.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Rijul Saini
Contact No.- +1 514-806-0397