Re: [faces-dev] Releasing updated Faces TCK 4.0.3

+1

--
David Matejcek | OmniFish
david.matejcek@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 15. 09. 23 14:11, Arjan Tijms via faces-dev wrote:
Hi,

We recently noticed that when running the old-tests in the Faces TCK, a failure in the Ant part is not propagated and therefore doesn't fail the overall maven driven build (test run).

This was fixed, and it would be good to do a service release of the Faces TCK, which will be 4.0.3.

Closed PRs can be found here:

If there are no objections I'd like to do the release next week.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms