Re: [faces-dev] Discuss Faces 4.1 deprecations with plans to remove in Faces 5.0

Hi,

It's only removed in a feature branch: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/pull/5292

Cheers, Bauke

On Wed, Aug 2, 2023 at 11:27 AM Paul Nicolucci <pnicolucci@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Bauke,

The deprecation in 4.1 is fine, we just need to keep it deprecated in 5.0 unless an exception is granted. I looked at the main branch and still see the classes:

Was it actually removed in a branch that I missed for 5.0?

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci