[faces-dev] Discuss Faces 4.1 deprecations with plans to remove in Faces 5.0

Hi, I was looking over the following issues:

1) https://github.com/jakartaee/faces/issues/1707 specifically the comment here: https://github.com/jakartaee/faces/issues/1707#issuecomment-1646638275
2) https://github.com/jakartaee/faces/issues/1830

From a Faces perspective, it does not look as though we can deprecate something in 4.1 and then plan to remove it in 5.0 because 4.1 is not part of the Platform specification or its profiles.