[epsilon-dev] Adding toHex operation to Integer

Hello all,

I am currently in need to output the hexedecimal value of an integer (memory
addresses) in my EGL scripts.

I could write a tool to call the following Java code:

Integer.toHexString(configuration.address)

But it seems more nice to add a 'toHex()' operator to the Integer data type in
EOL.

Do you guys agree, or does this result in EOL getting too 'bloated'?
As I assume that 'toOct()', 'toBin()', and etc. operators are going to added
as well (as others probably will come with similar requests, or we want to
support all 'major'  number systems).

Cheers,
  Maarten

Back to the top