Re: [epp-dev] Moving a package to Java 11 as requirement

You removed this:

> But for the IDE itself it should be possible to run on higher Java versions than the product, so I personally don't have any objections if some packages would move.

I was taking IDE as the Eclipse SDK/IDE. My comment was not for anything else.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01.03.2020 19:28
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [epp-dev] Moving a package to Java 11 as requirement
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 9:27 AM Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, it is not OK for the same arguments mentioned before.

Can you please remind those arguments? I'm curious about which ones apply to typical Corrosion target audience.
Also -and without any offense but more to clarify who has influence/authority on EPP project as it's facing a transition-, I'm curious about whether your opinion as Planning Council member but non-EPP committers is to be considered as binding. WDYT?_______________________________________________
epp-dev mailing list
epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/epp-dev

Back to the top