[epp-dev] FYI: Helios, Indigo

Hi *,

I am not yet finished with all of my changes, but I thought I let you know that I am working on

* Helios SR1 -> this is now done in its own branch 'HELIOS' (same procedure as last year)
* Indigo -> CVS HEAD

Currently I am updating all the config files and package definitions and started to define and to setup the new Hudson jobs for Indigo. At the moment it is work in progress but I hope to have something running soon. I'll keep you updated about the changes.

Thanks and regards,

Markus

Back to the top