Re: [epp-dev] EPP RC1 packages

+1 Java EE IDE, tested on Ubuntu 10.04 (32 bit)
+1 JS IDE, tested on Windows 7 (32 bit)

Thanks,

From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/20/2010 02:00 PM
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP RC1 packages
Sent by: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

I am sure you are waiting for this mail. A couple of hours ago I started the EPP build with the final RC1 bits manually, i.e. outside of Hudson. The first packages are already available for testing (CPP, Java, _javascript_, JEE, LinuxTools, Modeling) and I hope that the remaining packages drop out of the build within the next few hours.

Please go ahead, test the packages and send your vote as usual to this mailing list.

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100520-1320/

Packages that receive a +1 in time will be made available tomorrow (Friday) from the download page. As I wrote in an email earlier today, a package with a -1 or no vote at all will not be visible at all. Note that next week we need to concentrate on RC2 and there won't be much time to rebuild packages for RC1.

Thanks and regards,

Markus