[epp-dev] Galileo SR2 RC3

Hi *,

this week it is the Galileo SR2 RC3 week. Only one release, you may ask? Yes, that's enough.

- I've updated the build config files with "RC3". If you need to send me patches, please note that the Galileo build uses the GALILEO branch (and not HEAD).

- The EPP build starts in Hudson as soon as the Galileo maintenance repo has new content. The sooner you test your packages, the more time we have to fix bugs or make adjustments in the package definition. Please take this chance to test early builds during the next two days, because the timeframe between the final maintenance repository build and the final EPP package build is quite short.

- Speaking of the timeframe: The last package build for RC3 should start on Thursday and I will need your final approval on Friday.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top